tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 09:59:06 2001

Publicity and Boston

Over the last four days I've done more than a dozen radio interviews. Some
were enjoyable and some were particularly irritating. Overall, my opinion
regarding doing radio interviews is unchanged: I don't like them. Perhaps
ghunchu'wI' Holtej je had better luck with their respective radio
interviews.

Tomorrow I'll be on the road to Massachusetts to join long time KLI member
Mark Mandel at Boskone and a panel discussing THE KLINGON HAMLET. I hope to
meet some New England KLI members while up that way, as well as some
authors who are friends of the KLI (e.g., Keith R. A. DeCandido, author of
the newly released DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY).

For any of you who have orders into the KLI's merchant page, I anticipate
processing all accumulated orders today, and shipping them out on my way
out of town tomorrow morning.

loS'leS jIchegh.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level