tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 16 20:54:35 2001

Re: Publicity and Boston

ja' Lawrence:
>...Perhaps
>ghunchu'wI' Holtej je had better luck with their respective radio
>interviews.

wej jIQumta'.
QapHa'pu'mo' jabbI'ID patwIj, qaSpa' DaHjaj ram De' 'ut' vIHevbe'.

>...I hope to meet...some authors who are friends of the KLI
>(e.g., Keith R. A. DeCandido, author of
>the newly released DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY).

For those keeping score, this was an occasion where an author planning to
use Klingon *did* check with a knowledgeable source in advance.  Much
credit goes to Dr. Schoen for making himself known and available.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level