tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 05 23:15:21 2001

Double '' and ' at the start of a word...

These questions have probably been asked many times before, but since there
is no way to search the mailing list right now I have to ask them again...

How do you pronounce words which start with the glottal stop?

The answer to that question probably answers the, how do you pronounce a
double glottal stop? but I wanted to get the general answer anyway.

I'm not sure if the answer is in the FAQ either, I can't seem to be able to
access it right now (wierd DNS errors)...

Qapla' juppu'wI' 'ej taHjaj wo'

qurgh

Back to archive top level