tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 05 22:53:55 2001

Re: post

ja' Valerie:
>I almost forgot.  Is there a way that I could obtain a complete list of words
>not found in the dictionary?
>
>Also, how has everyone obtained their names?  I'm just a little curious.

It sounds like you could benefit greatly from reading the FAQ for this
mailing list.

There indeed is an officially maintained list of words not in either _The
Klingon Dictionary_ or the newer book _Klingon for the Galactic Traveler_,
which you can find on the KLI's web site (/).  Names are
too various to give a quick answer, but mine was a too-hasty attempt to
translate my college nickname of "Hacker".

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level