tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 04 21:34:15 2001

Re: Simpsons

>Tonight on the Simpsons, the nerdy comicbook guy was thrown out of Moe's and
>while laying on the ground asked himself if there was a klingon word for
>loneliness; he pulls out a book (which had a maroon colored cover), flips
>through the pages and finds there is, and he said something that I think
>ended with [-eq].  I was too busy laughing.  Anybody get this on tape?

Well, I taped the entire episode, and I have digitized the segment in
question. It's a 600K 22/16/s .WAV file (I know, I could've mp3'd it and
such, but it's only 7 seconds long).  Anyhow, grab it at
http://www.worf.net - it's right there. I'll see if there's any closed
captioning on the tape later to see if there's any clues.

Beware that the provider that's hosting the file has a tendency to truncate
the file - it's ~606kB in size.

Now to wait and capture that "Gary and Mike" passage that I can't seem to get.

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]	http://www.worf.net

Back to archive top level