tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 06 12:21:20 2001

Re: Simpsons

"Fiber (Philip) wrote:
>There was something in one of the simpsons comics where they used klingon
>for - we can translate. I think I still have it. And they gave credit to
>the KLI probably Mark Okrand too, I forget, it was soo long ago.

"Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)" wrote:
: Well, I taped the entire episode, and I have digitized the segment in
: question. It's a 600K 22/16/s .WAV file (I know, I could've mp3'd it and
: such, but it's only 7 seconds long).  Anyhow, grab it at
: http://www.worf.net - it's right there. I'll see if there's any closed
: captioning on the tape later to see if there's any clues.

I'll have to download and listen to the .wav file tonight.

When you watch your tape would you also check the end credits to see if the KLI
or Marc Okrand was listed?  (If the production company contacted them once
before, they may have again.  You never know.)  I tried to read them as the
episode ended but the credits were squeezed so that Fox could slip in a preview
of the next episode, making them hard to read.  Does your VCR have slow motion
playback?

Thanks.

--
Voragh