tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 05 21:31:25 2001

Re: Simpsons

ja' Voragh:
>I thought the actor voicing Comic Book Man - yes, that's the character's
>name - pronounced it rather well.

He pronounced *something* rather well, but the first sound seemed more like
a simple "g" than a Klingon {gh}, and the end of the first syllable was
much more extended than I'd expect from either a {gha} or a {gha'}.  What I
hear on the .wav file (thanks, Worf/James) is very close to {gaaDaq}.  The
{D} and {q} are nicely done, assuming that's what he was going for. :)

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level