tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 04 20:19:26 2001

KLBC

I am still a new learner

jIHaDbe'
jIHaDnIS

But a friend needs these words translated and I'm not sure what to tell
her, please help me

"my little heart"

tIqwIj = my heart

The noun suffix *diminutive* is Hom

Hom is a type 1 suffix,  wIj is a type 4

But I also saw that there is a verb for ' be small' [mach]

She wants to use the words as an 'endearment' for a story

oy referred on page 174 TKD might also be used as a noun suffix.
[endearment]

So I'm really confused as to what to tell her.

tIqHomwIj or   tIqoywIj [does this even make sense?] or to use mach
somehow

Lt.Commander Maud "malqa" Freifelder         l MAJ. Maud Freifelder SFMC(R)
Chief Security Officer USS Triumph NCC-26228 l Military Police
"Triumph Against All Odds"                   l 622 MSG  2 BN/2 BDE
STARFLEET/Region 2                           l "Have Phaser, Will Travel"
                         [email protected]/aka tfn.net

Back to archive top level