tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 16 17:22:41 2001

Re: language-less in San Diego

ja' Cat:
>once again I am asking both language groups if there are any members in
>the San Diego area that would want to study together.

The closest resource I can identify for you is in Boulder Creek, which I
think is about a nine hour drive away.  That's probably not what you wanted
to hear.  I'm sorry you didn't fin the people you wanted in the local Ship,
but perhaps you could use their contacts to expand your search.

There's a fantastically large number of qepHommey planned around the world
in the next few months.  Take a look at the KLI's qepHom page at
/stuff/qepmey.html and see if any of them are worth
planning a trip around.

Or, if you're willing, you can hold one yourself.  Contact me for
information about how -- and why -- you might want to do that.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level