tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 14 07:26:29 2001

language-less in San Diego

Well, I just went to my first meeting of the IKV Stranglehold in San
Diego.  They are a fun group of people and I know I will enjoy being a
member.  They sing some Klingon songs phonetically and one member has
learned just about every Klingon curse there is, but none of them have
any desire to seriously learn tlhIngan Hol.  I was quite disappointed as
I was hoping to find some study partners.  For a group that has been in
service to the Empire for 10 years I really thought I would find at least
one person that would be interested.  They even scoffed at my insistence
on choosing a Klingon name that would be considered KLI approved!  So,
once again I am asking both language groups if there are any members in
the San Diego area that would want to study together.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level