tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 03 00:03:02 2001

RE: opening banquet

There are some among us who will likely be appalled by this news, though for
me, it makes little difference. It's just sweetened battery acid anyway...
I'll probably be looking for the most un-American beverages I can find. In
this, I seem to be unique among Klingonists.

> And better:
> The hotel offers an aperitif before the qep'a'
> (and this is special :-)

I welcome the differences in our cultures and hope to explore many of them.
Of course, I'll be leaving the US at 7:10pm, flying for 7 hours, 45 minutes
and arriving in Brussels at 8:05am. That means my body will believe that it
is actually 2:05am, despite all that sunshine. So, after that rather short
night, wandering around until what my body will likely interpret to be early
afternoon, I expect the banquet to be rather surreal, even without all those
Klingon uniforms and makeup.

With reality like this, who need drugs?

Okay, I'll coin a new term:

Recreational Reality. I expect to find a lot of that in Brussels.

> Lieven.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level