tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 03 04:26:33 2001

Re: opening banquet

> There are some among us who will likely be appalled by this news, though
for
I've been in the US for some time, and it was very weird when ordering a
beer and then getting a can containg a quart of beer, or when you go to a
fast food store and order a drink, you get an empty glass and then then just
serve yourself.

> I'll probably be looking for the most un-American beverages I can find.
Then I must suggest the Belgian beer! Belgium has the size of Vermont, and
there are about two hundred (!) brands of beer.

> night, wandering around until what my body will likely interpret to be
early
For some people, the qep'a' will be dinner, for others it's lunch :-)

> charghwI'
Lieven.

Back to archive top level