tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 04 03:46:19 2001

Re: opening banquet

> As an aside, does anyone know how I can find the distance from the
> airport to the hotel. I'm thinking taxi fares.....
>
> I'd much rather taxi than any other mode of transport, foot included.
>
> If no-one knows, I'll phone the hotel.

I did.
They say, from the airport to the hotel is about 20 to 30 minutes.
In a taxi that would come to 1,000-1,200 bef, which is 25 to 30 Euro, or
roughly 25 Dollars.

note for people, who think this is too much:
>From the airport, it's easy to take the train/subway to the South-Station
(Gare du Midi/Zuid). From there it's not a long way to walk, a taxi might
cost only five to ten dollars. Or the hotel can come and get you :-)

Hope this helps,
  Lieven.

Back to archive top level