tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 29 10:32:06 2001

Re: MUSH

> lab ghunchu'wI'
>
> > To truly learn a language, you must use it.  I'm not certain, but I think
> > my big boost in skill happened while I was practicing in real time with
> > people on the MUSH.  We *really* have to get that running again.
>
> It doesn't have to be a MU*, even.  Just a chatroom would do.  Could we
> have a show of hands regarding who could/could not use a web-based (e.g.
> java) chat app?
>

> Qov

why does it have to be web-based? what's wrong with IRC?
I can usually be found at daytime on klingon.kdfs.net in channel
#tlhIngan, although I may not always have time to chat.

					Marc Ruehlaender
					aka HomDoq
					[email protected]

Back to archive top level