tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 29 04:54:09 2001

R: help me R: this is correct grammatically ?

Greet Qov
thanx i hope write no wrong :

1-  jIH tlhopDaq jaghpu' tu'lu'
2-  yay van ro'wIj
3-  chalDaq pep tajmey
4-  qIptaHqu' DeSwIj

write me if i wrong :-)

I am Italian and have the italian-klingon dict. of M.Okrand.
i have also The Klingon Way. not have others books.

Adraco