tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 11 14:51:22 2001

Thanks!

Hi!

You're all so cool to be helping me so much! :-) I know what it is like to learn a language. I learned English as a language, though since I was ... well, born I guess. However, kids usually don't want to learn languages that are not used around them. So most of my education happened after I was 7. Next to English, I study German, Spanish, and now Klingon. I used to learn Russian, so I'm pretty familiar with hard pronunciation languages. Hungarian is in the middle I think, though more hard than soft. :-) I stopped Russian, because I finished elementary school and I really hated the language. I could never decide which s or j to use, and all those silly things... So I have learned a language that doesn't use our letters.

I decided to learn Klingon, because I like it. It's interesting. I've read a little about it, and it's really cool how the life style was built into the language. :-)

Well, that's a little about me.
Zelda
Please visit me at:
http://zeldaarel.itgo.com