tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 06 10:07:24 2001

RE: Could someone correct this for me :)

... Ideas to consider:

> >tIqwIj DaghajtaH
> >
> >tuqwIj Dacho'
> >
> >bI'ut
> >
> >yInlIjvaD yInwIj 'oH
> >
> >batlhlIjvaD batlhwIj 'oH
>
> Could SaH (care about) and -bej (undoubtedly) be used here?
> eg qaSaHbej

That definitely works. Also consider {qaQorgh}. "I will take care of you,"
and {qaQan} "I will protect you."

As a joke, you could put {qaQaDmoH}. In Klingon slang, it means "I will
protect you/I will cause you to be protected", though at the same time it
literally means, "I will cause you to be dry," which could be a reference to
diapers for those first couple years.

> qe'San

SarrIS

Back to archive top level