tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 22 10:32:48 2000

New canon: the {matlh jupna'} certificate

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh:

: For what it's worth, the verb {num} "promote" is used in this sense on the
: {matlh jupna'} certificate.  I wouldn't have expected it to have that kind
: of meaning (increasing rank seemed more likely), but there it is, on a
: document bearing Marc Okrand's signature.

New canon!

matlh jupna' jIHbe'mo', I haven't seen this certificate.  Could you post the
text and translation, if any?  Was the text published in HolQeD?  I remember
reading about the award there, but I don't remember Lawrence publishing the
text.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons