tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 08 20:51:39 2000

ezmlm warning

[email protected] mailing list.

I'm working for my owner, a real live human who can be reached at
[email protected].

Messages to you from the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <[email protected]>

send an empty message to: