tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 03 15:25:26 2000

RE: KLBC -- Klingon word for "redemption" redux

ja' B K <[email protected]>:
>Okay, I need to be more specific, I think.  I'm
>looking for the word (if it even exists) that
>describes what is accomplished when someone has
>"caused himself to again be honorable".

It sounds like you're talking about the use of a replacement proverb.

>I'd like
>something short enough to be used for the name of a
>Vor'cha class attack crusier.

Perhaps {qa'meH vIttlhegh}, or {qa'meH} for short.  If you entertain
the notion that people would recognize the ship and the derivation of
the term {qa'meH}, there's no need to make the name any wordier.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level