tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 03 07:00:18 2000

RE: KLBC -- Klingon word for "redemption" redux

jatlh pagh:
>> For that, I might say <jIquv'eghqa'moHta'> - "I
have caused myself to again be honorable". There are
plenty of other possibilities. <<

Okay, I need to be more specific, I think.  I'm
looking for the word (if it even exists) that
describes what is accomplished when someone has
"caused himself to again be honorable".  I'd like
something short enough to be used for the name of a
Vor'cha class attack crusier.

jatlh pagh:
>> What is the context? Is this the "Now hear this!"
heard before an important announcement? In that case,
I would probably say <peqIm!>. <<

That's the context exactly.

Brian