tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 03 08:30:39 2000

RE: KLBC -- Klingon word for "redemption" redux

ja' Brian:

----------
> Okay, I need to be more specific, I think.  I'm
> looking for the word (if it even exists) that
> describes what is accomplished when someone has
> "caused himself to again be honorable".  I'd like
> something short enough to be used for the name of a
> Vor'cha class attack crusier.

I can't get any pithier than {quvqa'lu'}, which to me says something like
*Honor Regained*    (literally, *one is again honored*). Alternatives might
be {maquvqa'} (taking the crew as subject) and {quvqa'ghach}.

BTW, for butting in on this KLBC thread, jItlhIj. jIqeSHa'chugh
muHoHnISlaw' pagh.

qa'ral

Back to archive top level