tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 23:06:34 2000

Re: KLBC: Hoch DaHjaj mu'mey vIwaHqa'qu'.

jatlh pagh
>We have no idea how to write "real" Klingon, and we are not likely to ever
find out

Again realizing that the tlhIngan Hol characters developed was for effect and
not for an actual basis of written communication, I thought that the
character map that is posted on the KLI website was generally accepted as the
correct look of the authentic characters.  Is this incorrect?  If it is, then
I suppose that we will just have to wait around until Dr. Okrand decides to
develop one.

-veS joH

Back to archive top level