tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 12 23:06:06 2000

Re: {-Ha'} (was Re: obtuse question)

In a message dated 7/12/2000 11:57:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< the pattern before that stative verbs get the "opposite of" meaning while
 active verbs get the "undo/do badly" meaning. >>
I will be bringing to qep'a' SochDIch a complete (barring having missed
something) list of stative verbs with {-Ha'} attached.  Some stative verbs we
have already have another stative verb with the opposite meaning.  Some make
little sense (to me).  Let's have fun seeing what this means to the KLI
community.

peHruS

Back to archive top level