tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 29 18:50:12 2000

Re: Ha'DIbaHmey (was Re: Klingon WOTD: rIHwI' (n))

ja' qenobIywan:
>As for Qa' and Qa'Hom, from what I've heard on this list, it seems
>likely that a Qa' is some sort of large rodent, and a Qa'Hom is a
>smaller, more pesky variety... just my thoughts...

I sure wouldn't say a Qa'Hom is "more pesky" than a Qa'.  I've been
going with the assumption that a Qa'Hom is easily ignored.

>And am I mistaken, or is <qagh> only used as the name of a completed
>dish?

Completed or not, they're a live animal -- or they should be. :)

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level