tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 16 20:46:40 2000

Re: 'ISjaH

ja' De'vID:
>http://www.scipubtech.com/bofp/index.htm vIHotlh.
>*<tlh Tngan toQDuj> vIlegh'a'?
>
>(Is it just me, or does it say <tlh Tngan toQDuj>, with a gap
>after the <tlh>, and a <*T> instead of an <I>?  Can anyone who
>has this poster confirm?)

The gap is indeed there -- three separate times, I believe.  But what you
see as a "T" is just a slightly artsy "I", which is clear in the body text.
The font they chose unfortunately has a *very* tiny apostrophe, so they
tend to get lost in the busy starfield background even where the artists
didn't actually leave one off by mistake.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level