tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 17 05:26:59 2000

Re: 'ISjaH

I saw the same thing. Personally I would love to have seen the title in
piQaD with english subtitle instead. You can actualy right click on the
poster and do an ?Open Image? the image is much bigger than the page lets
it be.

At 11:07 PM 1/16/00 -0500, you wrote:

>ja' peHruS:
> >'ej nuqDaq toQDuj 'angbogh nav'a' vIje'laH.
>
>jatlh ghunchu'wI':
> >http://www.scipubtech.com/ 1-888-524-STAR je ngu' toQDuj ghItlh.
> >DaleghmeH, http://www.scipubtech.com/bofp/index.htm yIHotlh.
> >Daje'meH, https://secure.catalog.com/mxpetz/spt.htm yIHotlh.
>
>http://www.scipubtech.com/bofp/index.htm vIHotlh.
>*<tlh Tngan toQDuj> vIlegh'a'?
>
>(Is it just me, or does it say <tlh Tngan toQDuj>, with a gap
>after the <tlh>, and a <*T> instead of an <I>?  Can anyone who
>has this poster confirm?)
>
>--
>De'vID
>

>-------------------------------
>Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
>Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
>the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                                542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                          Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                            03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com