tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 15:44:46 2000

Re: Klingon Opera KLBC

> ja SuSvaj:

> The opera was called "Kang".  It was written by David Barron, with the
> music being done by Tom Twohy.  I think that there were some problems in
> getting the music finished.  I think that Tom Twohy withdrew from the
> project.  I tried to contact David about it recently but I have ont heard
> back from him.  It's a shame, because what I heard of the opera it's self
> was great.

bomna'  'IHqu' <Qang>. pIj muDuQqu'!

Do'Ha' tlhIngan bommeyDaj ngevlaHbe' *jIlQun 'e' tuchchu'taH *Paramount.

Do'Ha'. verengan petaQmey chaHtaH *Paramount/Viacom chutwI'pu'.

Do'Ha'qu'!                                pIl'o'

Back to archive top level