tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 10:27:54 2000

Re: Klingon Opera

At 04:18 PM 01/06/2000 +0000, you wrote:

>I rememebr there was once some talk of producing a Klingon Opera -- I
>think Tom Twohy was involved -- but I can remember... Does anybody have
>any more info?

The opera was called "Kang".  It was written by David Barron, with the
music being done by Tom Twohy.  I think that there were some problems in
getting the music finished.  I think that Tom Twohy withdrew from the
project.  I tried to contact David about it recently but I have ont heard
back from him.  It's a shame, because what I heard of the opera it's self
was great.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level