tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 15:40:55 2000

Re: RE: *Millennium*

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:47:14 -0800 cvoc7
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ## For the celabration of the Millennium the way years are counted is by the
> dedgits  thus the 70's 80's 90's. ##

By that logic, your first year begins when you are one year old.
So, I guess you must be born a year old. That, or the year
before your first birthday somehow didn't happen. It must be one
of those little warps in the space-time continuum that happens
so commonly in the Star Trek universe...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level