tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 09:06:44 2000

Dictionary

The other day I had an idea... While TKD and KGT are great resources for
*learning* and *understanding* Klingon grammar and usage, I sometime wish
I had an English-Klingon/Klingon-English Dictionary in *book* form...
(with *all* the words!) I don't like having to always run back to my
computer and load up pojwI' (though it is a great piece of software).

So how hard would it be to produce such a thing? And would Paramount allow
it?

jenwI'

Back to archive top level