tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 14:19:54 2000

Re: I need your help!

Kevin McCormick wrote:

> Not to spark a controversy as such, but I am not sure I follow this
> question  or whom it is directed at, as I read this as (How do I use my
> computer fool?).

It means "How does a fool use a computer?"  If you notice at the top
<DujHoD> has labeled Dark Jedi's comments as being written by
<qoHHey> "Dark Jedi".  It was not directed at you.

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level