tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 14:23:45 2000

Re: KLBC: A small introduction of me.

nuqneH paul,

jetlh paul:

Snip:
>On a similar note, I and some other
>students were writing an advertisement
>poster for clothes with the logo of the
>department (computer science) on them. We
>thought of making it multi-lingual with
>as many languages as possible. Naturally,
>I would like to include Klingon. The phrase
>we want to use is "Buy computer science
>clothes!". What I came up with is:
>{De'tejSutpu' tIje'}, that is  "You will buy
>computer scientist clothes!". Is this
>correct? (Same notes about "computer science"
>as above.)
Snip:

I would as a newbie (new person but a Klingon fan from way back) to
tlhIngan Hol I would use {De'tejSutpu' tIje' qoj Hegh} You will buy
computer science clothes or die! which seems to me to be the {SuytlhIngan}
way of selling.

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level