tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 14:16:15 2000

Re: FREE High Speed Internet Access

I have checked this out guys.. it's a great service if you like a banner
on your destop at all times. It's kinda like a faster version of
NetZero.

Also, it's only good IF you have the telephone lines to run the DSL. If
your area is NOT equiped with DSL technology, this service would be a
waste of your time. My phone lines are brand new and still do not have
this technology. Read about it at their site, they will tell you what I
am telling you here. :)

Knight

[email protected] wrote:

> Check out this FREE new service from Broadband Digital Group (BDG).  Click on the link below and register now to get “FREE” unlimited high-speed (DSL) Internet access over your everyday phone line - which lets you talk and surf the net at the same time. The service is always on, which that means to you, no more waiting on busy signals and no more dropped connections.  Surf the Internet at speeds over 50 times faster than conventional dial-up.  All you have to do is download a new Internet Software Application called the FreeDSL Browser Assistant from Winfire. It works with your web browser to provide instant access to useful web sites and services directly from your desktop (it’s small enough to fit in your windows start bar).  Just click on the attached link to quickly download the program for free.  Let me know what you think.
>
>  Also, once you download and install the software, if you refer the BDG FreeDSL service to 10 other people, you will receive a “FREE” high-speed DSL!
>  modem.
>
> http://i.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=dl&210003237,6747,452&.exe

Back to archive top level