tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 23 11:57:22 2000

KLIC - qaStaH'a'?

wa'maH Hu' KLIC chup vay'. chupwI' vIngu'Ha' 'ach qech DelmeH, jeSmo'
nuv puS cherwI'pu' chaHlaw' Hoch'e'.

= Ten days ago someone suggested the KLIC.  I misidentified the
proposer, but as a handful of people participated in describing the
idea, it seems like they are all founders.

valmo' chaH 'ej ghaqDI' reH Daj, KLIC vItIv'eghrupmoH.

= As they are bright and their contributions always interesting, I
prepared myself to enjoy the KLIC.

'ach ngablaw'pu'.  chaw' boloS'a'?  'utbe'.  jabbI'IDghom
boghongbe'bej. yIruch neH.

= But it seems to have vanished.  Are you waiting for a permit?  It's
not necessary.  You're not abusing the list.  Just go for it.

jIjeSbej jIH.  'ach SaghuHnISmoH.  rut mu'meywIj vImughchu'be'.

= The picture of the ship in which he fled is on the glass table.

=====
Qov - pab 'utlh
bI*yahoo* pagh bI*yahoo*be': jISaHbe' jIH.