tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 12 14:04:29 2000

Re: Canonical Klingon

ja' malqa:
>I don't have room for *source* but I did put in tlhIngan Hol- part of
>speech- Eng.def

I guarantee that you will eventually regret not having that information.

>I will also do up a list of *food and beverages* and objects
>associated with cooking and a list of parts of the body and perhaps basic
>parts of a ship.

There are illustrated body part lists already, which you might want to
use as a starting point.  The KLI's {ra' voDleH} charts appear to have
gotten misplaced in the website reorganization, along with many of the
rest of the PDF documents, but I'm sure they'll turn up soon.

>I did also do basic numbers and *question* words.

My first "cheat sheets" were for affixes, numbers, pronouns, question words,
and exclamations -- basically everything except nouns and verbs.  I started
making categorized lists, but I quickly decided that wasn't going to help me
all that much.  Nobody else would know to restrict their messages to words on
my lists. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level