tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 11 05:06:54 2000

RE: Canonical Klingon

I used a small notebook which is easier to carry around or balance on the
armrest of my sofa when I'm online and need to read from it. Copying the
dictionary is the best way to learn basic tlhIngan Hol IMHO

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, TPO wrote:

> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, William H. Martin wrote:
> > >
> > > Klingon-word, English-def, part-of-speech, source.
> >
> > I don't have room for *source* but I did put in tlhIngan Hol- part of
> > speech- Eng.def
> >
> > malqa
>
> Don't have room for source??
> Only a few characters.