tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 05 12:08:15 2000

RE: remove me from the list

Okay, all you people who are asking to be unsubscribed, please listen up.
It is not appropriate to send mail asking about subscribing, to this list.
The list policy states that you can send messages that are IN Klingon, or
ABOUT Klingon.  The welcoming letter says this.  The FAQ says this.

Every message that is sent by me or by the BG (currently pagh) contains a
pointer to the FAQ.

Every month, I send a message to this list reminding people to read the FAQ,
especially those folks who want to unsubscribe from this list.  I go out of
my way to do this, as a convenience for people who are too lazy to read the
welcoming letter.  I always point out in this message that the FAQ contains
information on how to unsubscribe.  I sent this letter out FOUR DAYS AGO,
and since then we've gotten three letters asking about how to unsubscribe.

The FAQ contains instuctions on how to unsubscribe.  Read it.  Learn.

http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#1.2.3

-- Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ: