tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 05 18:50:41 2000

Re: remove me from the list

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I used the propper method, two days
ago.  I'm STILL recieving email from the list.  Very soon I'm going to
find a way to just filter these to the trash.  My problem isn't that I
don't want to be here, it's that I don't have the basic learning in
Klingon yet to find this list usefull.  I've seen 4 or so folks state
the same problem, that when you ask to be removed nothing happens.

    Please look into this, as I get too many emails that I can't really
use right now.

Thanks
chuck

Back to archive top level