tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 24 08:18:59 2000

[[email protected]: Klingon Academy]

I received this email the other day.  I don't play many of these online
games, but maybe some of you out there do and are interested.  If so,
please *strongly* consider writing a review of the game for an upcoming
Qo'noS QonoS, (our monthly all-Klingon journal).

~mark

Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:43:00 -0400
To: [email protected]
From: Marc McCoy <[email protected]>
Subject: Klingon Academy

Hello Doc,

Hope your doing well and all battles glorious.

I do not know if you're into PC games but there is one of great interest
about to be released. It's called "Klingon Academy" and it's a space sim
where you learn to become a blood thirsty captain of a Klingon Bird of Prey
of other ship. It absolutely rocks. I got the free demo off the net (
http://www.dailyradar.com/pc/index.shtml ) and it is absolutely amazing.
Imagine dropping out of warp and decloaking right on top of a federation
pig. Oh what bliss. I hope they employ the language in it well.

Peace,

Marc

P.S. Kir Sutai Drekla may rise from the ashes after all.