tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 24 07:03:35 2000

KLBC: 'IwtlhutlhwI' lut chu'

romuluS jIDohta'!
(I have escaped from Romulus!)

QIp HoDma'. may'Dujma' jonmoH ghaH. yInlI'be'.
(Our captain was stupid. He caused the capture of our battlecruiser. He is
no longer living.)

nuHIv jav romulus may'Duj. nom nuDech 'ej nuQotlh.)
(6 Romulan warships attacked us. They quickly surrounded us and disabled
us.)

Dujmaj jol romulusnganpu' 'ej batlh DISuv!
(The Romulans beamed aboard our ship, and we fought them with honor!)

nIteb jIjey romulusngan puS. jupwI'pu' HoH HIghmo'.
(On my own, I defeated several Romulans. My friends were killed because of
dirty fighting.)

jIH mujon. jIh qaS nuq?
(I was captured. What would happen to me?)

taH
(To be continued...) << I know... It's cheeky of me to say it that way... :)

Back to archive top level