tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 30 14:11:30 1999

Re: Hov leng *themes*

jatlh "[email protected]":
>(I know the title says "Star Voyage" but thats what Star Trek really means
>anyways. Also, forgive me, I don't have time to do the whole grammer thing.)

jIQaghbe'chugh, lurDech 'oH <<Hov leng>>.

If I'm not mistaken, {{Hov leng}} traditionally means, "Star Trek."

>pa' puSmey(I know, I know, its "sight" "s" [i think] but hey! It gets my
>point across.) net ghaj Hov leng *themes*
>
>(Ah, heck, this is taking a long time. Are there any sites out there with
>like the piano keys for Star Trek themes? [Voyager, DS9, First Contact,
>etc...] the letters. You know, A, B, C, D, etc...)

<<QuQ pa''a'>> yISuch. "http://www.mainengineering.simplenet.com/"Daq 'oH.
QoQmey ghajbe', 'ach "MIDI" De' ngaStaH
"http://www.mainengineering.simplenet.com/sounds.html". "MIDI" De' ngaStaH
"http://www.angelfire.com/de/STMIDI/" je, 'ach wej vIwaH.