tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 25 17:37:29 1999

Re: Power Klingon

>Are these shops available via the Web? (I live in Sweden so it's a bit more
>difficult than just to drop by the local store...) =|:-(

Yes! Simply..
1. Go to the website: amazon.com

2. Type in the yellow search box (top left corner) any one of the following:
"Klingon", "conversational Klingon", "Star TreK: Klingon" with "All
Products" highlighted.

3. Select from the list of products those that you would like to buy.

4. Follow the instructions to have them delivered to you door in Sweden.

Qapla'