tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 20:11:24 1999

deciphering taHjaj wo', is this correct?

may the empire endure

                        may the empire endure
                                 and may our emperor endure
                                 because we serve him
                                   so may he honors us
                                           it's our great empire
                                                and if anybody disagrees
                                                   then we'll #%&*@+ stomp
them flat under our boots!
                                                               may endure
                                                                        may
the empire endure and may we endure!                                    may
our enemies suffer;may they die!                                    we serve

know that we serve undoubtedly, know that!
our excellent emperor is clever and fair!
great empire
            our great empire,good home,will never collapse
        if disagree
                    if anyone is undoubtedly foolish to disagree!
                  we'll #%&*@+ stomp them under our boots!

                       we don't need to eat,we don't need to drink,and if we
are lucky,we don't need to breath
                          we only need to serve the mighty Klingon empire
                   in great battles,in great wars,and always in great
victories                   we achieve success and honor and we proclaim the
Klingon Empire is superior
                          we are ready to serve,we can fight,if necessary we
are willing to die but because we are likely to kill the enemy first don't
expect to die well
                            so may the empire endure,so may the empire
endure,from the Klingon home world to the edge of the universe
                    may the Klingon Empire endure!
                  comments from anyone would be appreciated .

Back to archive top level