tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 16 14:16:58 1999

Re: HolQeD

> Okay, how do we remedy the situation so that people *can* obtain
> the out-of-print issues of HolQeD? Some of them do contain rather
> important information for people who want to learn the language as
> well as possible.
>
> Is there a definite plan to put the no-longer-available HolQeDs on
> the web site for people to download?

Yes there is. The plan (oh hell, let's be dramatic and call it The Plan)
is to make the issues available in PDF format once they go out of print.
Currently there are only two issues out of print. I have every intention
of popping them into PDF versions. I simply haven't gotten to them yet.

--
Lawrence M. Schoen  --  [email protected]

Back to archive top level