tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 16 14:29:41 1999

Recent Paramount-Hol

Over the last eight years we've built up some nice connections. One of
these is coming through again, and I should be receiving a copy of the
final shooting script of "Barge of the Dead" next week. Look for another
installment of "Closed Captions" in the December issue of HolQeD in
which we'll contrast the scripted Hol (and its English translations)
with the captions.

By the way, I'm told that this episode was the last one for Ron Moore.
Ron was probably the most influential executive providing input into
things Klingon on both DSN and VOY in recent years. I can't help but
wonder if the captioned jokes aren't his little way of saying farewell
to us all.

--
Lawrence M. Schoen  --  [email protected]

Back to archive top level