tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 17 00:51:47 1999

Re: HolQeD

>Yes there is. The plan (oh hell, let's be dramatic and call it The Plan)
>is to make the issues available in PDF format once they go out of print.
>Currently there are only two issues out of print. I have every intention
>of popping them into PDF versions. I simply haven't gotten to them yet.

Anything any of us can help you with?  (I believe I have a complete set
[last I checked I did]).

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level