tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 14 09:15:12 1999

Re: Thesis Translation

>From: "Klingon Honour" <[email protected]>
>Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:48:58 EST
>

>Danielle Allard had mentioned to me that you were translating her thesis
>into English. When do you expect this to be completed for viewing?
>
>ngghoy

>>From: "Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]>
>>To: [email protected]
>>Subject: Re: HolQeD
>>Date: 12 Oct 1999 01:20:12 -0000

[ ... irrelevant included message clipped ... ]

Eeek, who, me?  That's the first I've heard I was doing that.  I doubt I'm
even qualified (my French is really not that great).  Whom was this
addressed to?

~mark

Back to archive top level