tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 22 07:22:54 1999

Re: tlhIngan-Hol localizer needed for a small project

I would ordinarily (and for all other languages into which I have had these pages localized) take
estimates and shop around. Usually I would not do this but since the add-in itself is free I am
trying to keep costs down.

Since the add-in itself cannot be localized into Klingon (since the font is not available on most
target machines and is not freely redistributeable) and only the web pages would be localized In
this case, I guess I am looking for someone who is willing to do this to support more mainstream use
of Klingon, similar to the Unicode application. But short of that I'll take bids. :-)

michka