tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 22 07:13:32 1999

Re: tlhIngan-Hol localizer needed for a small project

At 07:12 AM 11/22/99 , you wrote:
: for a localization project.... to localize two web pages to tlhIngan-Hol.
: The web pages to be localized can be found at
:     http://www.trigeminal.com/lang/1033/frmrpt2dap.html
:     http://www.trigeminal.com/lang/1033/frmrpt2dap_readme.htm
: and are for a straight add-in for Microsoft Access. I would like for the
: translation to use the KLI font, if possible (rather than the English
: transliteration). I have several reasons for this, not the least of which
: is an interest of calling some attention to tlhIngan-Hol  and to its
: petition to have the glyphs added to the next released Unicode standard
: (application is still under investigation).... so the translation should
: use the font.
:
: Michael Kaplan
: Trigeminal Software, Inc.

Business translators are customarily paid for their work.  What rates are you
offering?

Steven Boozer   University of Chicago Library   [email protected]

Back to archive top level